Why you Should not Marry if you want to live a Great Life!
Marriage, Marriage, and Marriage everywhere. I saw one meme a few days ago on social media – “I go to the office, come back and sleep and one of my friends gets married”. This is funny but true as well. 😀 😀
People in India, marry because they think its a responsibility to get married like studying, getting a job, getting married, and have kids. Some people also get married because they feel lonely and some do under family pressure, some under getting settled in life and some under for having some new actions in life 😀
Why People Get Married:
- People get married because the family wants them to marry.
- People get married because they think its a work and they should complete it.
- People get married because everyone in their friend’s circle is getting married.
- People get married because they feel lonely when they see couples.
- People get married when they think it’s hard to live life alone.
- People get married because they want someone to be with them in their happy and bad time, though this reason has a very less percentage in India especially. 😀
- People get married because they think marriage is a fun and real love story life starts after that but sadly it’s a myth for most of the married couples.
Getting married in India is mostly done under family and society pressure, getting married is the worst mistake a person can make to his or her life.
People think getting married is love and they can love each other but assume, you have no other option but to live with a person for your whole life just because you are married and you don’t even know that person properly, you are living only because that person is now your husband or your wife.
MARRIAGE IS JUST A SOCIAL STATUS NOTHING ELSE!
Why you should not Marry:
So you must be thinking this person has gone mad because he is writing against the rules of society, I am not writing against the rules of society but I am writing for one’s happiness, the real happiness which you feel from inside not the fake happiness which you show to the world.
Getting married is good for a few months because everything is new in the starting and people enjoy that, things starts getting worse after sometimes when they don’t understand each other and some don’t even try. We should accept now we are living in a very fast-paced world and no one waits for anyone. The emotions are just a piece of word.
You should not marry because:
- You have one life and you should use this one life to explore this beautiful world.
- You should travel the world, meet new people, enjoy the new places and live with every new unique culture.
- You have limited time, you should not waste this time to give an explanation to anyone.
- You don’t have much time to fight for little things.
- You don’t have time to follow someone else for a lifetime,
- You don’t want to waste the most important time of your life in taking care of kids, we are already overpopulated.
- You should not wait for your retirement to start traveling because then you will not have the energy to climb the mountains.
Getting married and having kids will ruin 20 years of your life if you are having one kid because you spend all the time on taking care of your kid, your husband.
Your life is precious, you are not here to live like a TREE, you should move on a regular basis, you should travel. You must understand that earth is not a destination but its a part of our soul’s journey. Don’t waste it by being a fool.
Our time is limited, we are on earth to live and explore the world, it’s not your body’s journey but it’s the journey of your soul. Your soul doesn’t know what marriage is and why the heck you are living like a dead person, living at the same place for your whole life, following the same routine daily, you are not a TREE, you must explore.
Travel, travel, travel, and explore, experience this beautiful world, our time is limited. 🙂